At the University of Arkansas, we hope to give each candidate the opportunity
to continue to develop their interview skills.
This process is designed to replicate a job interview for entry to mid-level jobs within the Higher Education profession. Video interviews allow candidates to show their passion, personality, and insight while allowing recruitment teams to determine the best fit at the onset of the interviewing process.
Our next Graduate Assistant Interview day will be held in the spring of 2018.
2017-2018 Rolling Application Process:
This process will serve as a resource for positions that become available during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- **Use your University username and password to login**
2. Complete the video portion of the application:
- Visit: http://uark.optimalresume.com
- In the upper right-hand corner click on the “LOGIN” button
- Create a new account
- Enter your @uark email address (provided in your acceptance letter
- Once you have created an account: Login with your credentials
- Click on “Create New Interview."
- Name your interview: *Student First and Last name –GA Application* (Example: Jane Doe- GA Application)
- Select Interview Type: University of Arkansas Graduate Assistant Application Interview (make sure the format stays on video)
- At the bottom of the screen click “Continue Interview”( You will be able to record yourself as many times as you would like)
3. When you have answered all five questions, click on the “Share” icon at the top of the page
4. Paste this link into the Graduate Assistant Rolling Application in HogSync
5. Complete the remaining portions of the Graduate Assistant Rolling Application
- You will submit a resume, cover letter, contact information for one reference, and your video link
Once you have completed the Graduate Assistant Rolling Application you will be added to our Graduate Assistant pool.
2018-2019 Formal Application Process:
***Applications will open Friday, December 1, 2017***
If you have any questions, please email RazorbackGA@uark.edu.