Graduate Assistantships

Advise student organizations, plan major campus programs, and build communities in residence halls. Work as a graduate assistant to provide direct service to students and pay for your education.


Looking for scholarships to help fund your education? Student Affairs has a variety of scholarships each year based on a wide variety of qualifications and interests. A 4.0 GPA is not necessary to apply.

Offices & Programs

Student Affairs has over 15 different offices and programs serving student needs in all areas of their lives on and off campus.



    Read more »

    U of A Cares

    U of A Cares

    U of A Cares offers a supportive and encouraging partnership with students by linking them with appropriate resources that will allow them the opportunities to overcome barriers on their path to success; both personal and educational. U of A Cares is run out of the Dean of Student's office.