The Division of Student Affairs touches the lives of every student at the University of Arkansas, no matter the school or college they attend or the major they study.
Student Affairs provides students housing, dining, and health care resources, creates innovative programs that educate and inspire, supports first generation, underrepresented, and veteran students, and so much more.
But we cannot do it without your support.
Housing Family Scholarship
Helps us reach the $25,000 goal to endow the Housing Family Scholarship!
University Housing employs approximately 200 full-time staff members who work at the University for the sole purpose of providing a 50% tuition waiver for their children.
This scholarship provides needed book money for a Housing staff member’s child who is attending the University of Arkansas.Give to the Housing Family Scholarship
Why give to Student Affairs?
Your gifts to Student Affairs allow us to enhance the college experience and help students succeed.
There are many ways you can give to help support students through Student Affairs:
- Give to a student scholarship fund.
- Make a larger impact with a major gift or endowed gift.
- Leave a legacy with a planned gift.
We make it easy for you to give.
- Make a gift online with a credit card.
- Set up an automatic draft to your bank account.
- Match your gift through your employer.
- Transfer a gift of stock or securities.
- Make a deferred gift or multi-year pledge.
- Send a check made out to the University of Arkansas Foundation to:
325 Administration Building
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
To learn more about funding student success through Student Affairs including endowments, funds, and giving levels, contact Sue Harris, Director of Development.